Glycol Make-Up Units
Glycol make-up units are designed to maintain minimum pressure levels in systems that may have small leaks. The systems are completely automatic and operate as needed to add water or water-glycol solution to a closed loop heating, chilled water, snowmelt, or radiant heat system. The water-glycol solution is contained in a polyethylene holding tank and a pressure switch controls the flow of glycol solution to the system. A low level alarm safety switch safely shuts down the pump when the solution drops to the minimum fill level.
We offer several styles of make-up systems, shown below. We are also able to engineer custom glycol units to meet any specific needs you may have.
- JWGP Series – Glycol Make-up System, Simple Pump Package
- JWRP Series – Redundant Glycol Make-up System, High Reliability Pump Package
- JWEP Series – Glycol Make-up System, Economy Package with Top Mounted Components
- JWOP Series – Glycol Make-up System for Outdoor Applications, Simple Pump Package
- JWDP Series – Dual Glycol Make-up System, Two Independent Pump Packages