Regional Sales Manager – East
We are seeking a strong sales professional who is interested in being part of an aggressive growth strategy for our business.
Reporting to the V.P., of Sales & Marketing, the Regional Sales Manager(S) will be responsible for increasing sales within their assigned geographical region in accordance with the company’s strategic business plan for their assigned product lines. This sales professional must have a strong and successful track record as a sales hunter and venerable business development manager who also possess the ability to assume a leadership role as the company grows
Successful Incumbents must be hunters who have significant proven experience closing sales within the ASME Pressure Vessel Market or a similar industrial segment.
You will be responsible for
- Effectively leveraging company’s strategic business plan to drive sales both current and new accounts.
- Communicating consistently with all customers and providing competent and expedient responses to their sales and service needs (OEM’s, end users, distributors) within their region.
- Diligently and consistently conducting regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within respective region.
- Consistently setting weekly appointments in organized approach with new prospects in identified segments with effective pre-call planning.
- Assisting VP of Sales & Marketing with promotional ideas and marketing approaches to increase business within region.
- Responsible for meeting minimum, established sales goals and objectives, monitoring and communicating and reviewing this progress monthly with management.
- Correctly interpreting and utilizing data to identify sales opportunities and develop effective sales presentations.
- Providing feedback to management from key customers and distributors.
- Attending trade shows as required with a focus on developing prospects and network partners to increase market presence and grow the business within your region.
- Distributer Management – Educate distributers’ sales organizations through demonstrations (brown bags) and training. Consistently work with their sales managers to convey company objectives and generate sales programs with distributer management. Assist with forecasting figures for production. Participate in field sales effort with distribution partners to effectively manage communication between end users and the distribution network while compiling information on the efficiencies of each respective distributor.
- Provide monthly sales reports, expense reports, and any assigned reports to the V.P. of Sales in a timely manner.
- Develop a GAP analysis in a combined effort with system data to execute on sale volume metrics and develop forecasts by item, account and by month.
- Specific interaction with marketing – i.e. Sales Support Materials, training and literature needs for organization based on information from OEM, distributor and end user customers.
- Identify and track all industry trends and issues- i.e. Price of raw materials or other natural resources to assist in the development of company objectives.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or significant commiserate experience working within the ASME Pressure vessel markets as a “Sales Hunter”.
- (5) years’ of experience in the distribution and sale of branded products through the industrial distribution channel, combined with hands on sales/business development experience with a track record of closing new business, achieving and or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems
- Proven success as a sales hunter with the ability to drive sales teams. And exceed year over year quota.
- Proven ability to work in a metric driven sales environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate groups and develop peer champions to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Proven track record managing groups that do business with distribution networks to include corporate level meetings and communications that lead to securing joint partnerships. This includes an ability to participate in field sales effort with distribution partners to effectively manage communication between end users and the distribution network while compiling information on the efficiencies of each respective distributor.
- Experience in utilizing CRM software to set goals and objectives, measure performance and re align to goals.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel 70% of the time.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to multi-task, research and analyze different OEM, distributor situations.
- Industrial sales segment experience.
- Teamwork, excellent business acumen and ability to exercise independent judgment when required.
- Experience selling ASME Pressure Vessels in multiple markets is highly desired.
We offer great benefits. Base salary plus a competitive commission plan and the ability to be part of growing changing culture.
Abigail Dowling for more information and to be considered for this position: